What better way for your kids to spend their free time than to gain more knowledge of Islam? The Almishkaat Online program provides children from 8-12 with a better understanding of Islamic principles in a fun and productive environment! The course material content is easy to grasp, and accommodates the individual pace of each child. Children discuss the topic of the day, engage in challenging practice questions, and learn how to implement valuable information in their everyday lives.
In this program, your child will focus on four areas of study:
- Belief in Islam
- Our great Scholars and
- Day to day life of a Muslim
This is a series of 10 courses called “Islam 101 for Kids”. Each course is 8 weeks long. At the end of this series, you can expect you child to know following:
- Conceptual understanding of ‘Aqeedah, Quran and Hadith Shareef.
- Understanding basic principles of Hadith Shareef.
- Memorization of 50 Ahadith
- Understanding meanings of 10 Surahs from Last Jus of Qur’an.
- Knowing “masael” related to ablution, daily prayers, Eid ul Fitr, Eid ul Adha, fasting, etc.
- Knowing our great Islamic scholars who dedicted their lives in the service of Islam
Here is the process from start to finish:
1 Parents complete Online registration form.
2 Parents receive course material via email a few days before program starts.
3 Program starts in July, 2017.
4 Parents receive a progress report of their child every Friday via email.
At the end of this program, kids receive an Almishkaat Program Completion Certificate.